In consultation with parents, staff and students, we have embraced three values, which resonate, within our community:
We demonstrate respect for our school; each other and ourselves by understanding that our attitudes and behaviours have an impact on the people around us. We strive to make that impact positive.
We demonstrate our personal best by striving for personal excellence, in all of our endeavours.
We demonstrate integrity by being trustworthy, fair, just and honest in our everyday actions.
We celebrate and embed our values in our school community by,
- Modelling these values in our everyday interactions.
- Displaying posters and banners that promote our values in our school.
- Celebrating our values in our school newsletter, local print media and social media.
- Providing awards and recognition for students who actively demonstrate the values.
- Discussing our values with students in the classroom, meetings and assemblies.